Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Really? *Warning, RANT ahead...*

When kids are throwing up they should stay home.  Our cousins showed up for camping sick.  Knew they were sick and came anyway.  Seriously?  Who drives FOUR hours with 5 kids who are sick?  Just to turn around the NEXT day because ALL OF THEM ARE PUKING!  GRRRRRRR.  Guess who is sick now?  My kids.  All of them.  Sam is still hunting in the mountains 4 hours away.  I have a love/hate relationship with cousins, camping and hunting.  And I really, really, REALLY hate it when people are so inconsiderate.  Well, I am off for a date with my bleach bottle.

Tip...
When you are sick.  Stay home.
We don't want it.
Really.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Andie~ said...

Well, that just blows chunks! >:-p Love ya Amy! Embrace the bleach...

Kathy Habel said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!