Monday, January 5, 2009

Maintain it Monday

Maintain it Monday

Well, it is off to a great start!!! With kids home for the last couple of weeks it has been hectic around here. Now it is interesting to try to get back into a groove and routine. Slow but steady!

One of the ways I maintain my home is with Flylady. Never heard of her? Go here! Read. Enjoy.
www.flylady.net

So, that makes today Weekly Home Blessing. Otherwise known as WHB!!! It is dedicated to ONE HOUR of tidy. Today is taking longer, simply because our home has been overflowing with people.

But, laundry is going. Floors are scrubbed. Bathrooms are shiny. And beds are all stripped down. It feels so good to tear it all apart and get it clean. Hopefully all will be wrapped up shortly and I will be running on my treadmill.

And you wondered what I did all day!


2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Yeah Amy! You go!

Melissa said...

I love Fly Lady! My favorite is the 15 minute room blast. And there's nothing better than a clean kitchen sink! I love your new background on your blog!