Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunshiiiiiine City!!!

Wowzers.

The sun has been shining. And no matter how hard I try, I simply can't concentrate on anything unless I am in the yard. Puttering. Yup. Checking things out, pulling weeds and reshaping beds. It is a glorious day indeed!

Today I was able to walk outside. Which was fabulous! I have had bronchitis and haven't been able to run like usual. But today, I decided... I CAN walk!!! And walk I did. 4 wonderful miles. One of which was with the kids on bikes. It was awesome!!!

The sky was so blue today. And the breeze, was just right. I even got a little sunburned. Ah, feel those freckles coming on...and bags of fresh dirt...and pansies, and little herb gardens, and fresh tomatoes. *Yum*

I love spring. Really.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah! I love the weather right now! I thought that this morning on my walk. I love where I live. It was a beautiful day. Hope you are feeling better. Kathy's enticing me to come to Utah for Women's Conference. I'm seriously considering it. Is the Henstra Inn available that weekend???

Kathy Habel said...

I didn't realize you had been sick! Hope you are feeling better. I'm so dang excited. I'll be with you 6 weeks from today!

heather said...

YAY Sun! We have missed it. I am glad you're feeling a little better!