Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I guess it is better to be on board with Kathy!!!
This gives me a chance to look at our week as a whole, and meet our hungry tummies with the activity of the day factored in.

Thanks Kathy!!!

Monday
B* eggs
D* Hamburgers w/baked beans

Tues
B* cereal
D* Broccoli Beef w/rice
Meet with Stake Pres.

Wed
B* eggs
D* Grilled Pork chops w/ sweet potatoes
Ball games Riley AND Ellie 4pm

Thurs
B* cereal
D* Chicken and rice
Ortho appt.
Roller rink field trip
Scouts

Fri
B* eggs
D* PIZZA NIGHT!!!

Sat
B* cereal
D*BBQ
Ball Games

Sun
B* eggs
D* Pot roast w/potatoes and carrots

2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

At least when I plan ahead we actually have real meals instead of opening a can of something to eat.

Melissa said...

I like that you put your evening's activity at the bottom of each day. That helps gear your brain. Good work. I may have to try this since both of you have found success.