Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for general conference.
The messages and testimony shared there give me strength.

What a joy women of the Lord are to my heart.
They give me refuge while the storm batters my soul.

My family. Is my joy.
My life. How could I live without their love?

For the healing the Lord offers.
If he can piece my heart back together...he can fix yours too.

The temples that dot the earth.
What more holy beautiful sight can we behold on this earth?
I love the temples of the Lord.

Thursdays have officially become my temple day.
Hope to see you there! In heart, in spirit...in hope.

Here is my favorite talk from conference. It is simply wonderful...
http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-1032-13,00.html
You can read or listen to it at:
http://lds.org/conference/sessions/display/0,5239,23-1-1032,00.html

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I realized during conference that I was starving spiritually. It was literally a feast for my soul! :)

Andie~ said...

Oooh look! There is a temple! ;)